Ambient Lighting Setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrB78

Reaction score
I have a 2022 (801A) and have all the ambient lighting minus the cupholders and no digital readout for the temp on the dials. Temp shows on top of the main display so I wouldn't know the difference to be honest from a '21. But my lighting is under the driver/passenger foot well, doors, rear doors, et al

OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2022 (801A) and have all the ambient lighting minus the cupholders and no digital readout for the temp on the dials. Temp shows on top of the main display so I wouldn't know the difference to be honest from a '21. But my lighting is under the driver/passenger foot well, doors, rear doors, et al
same exact thing as me

OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, it stays on in mine. The brightness is adjustable, and I have it set to the max setting so the lights have a nice cool blue glow without being intrusive.
chit man.... I cant find the setting at all.

Last edited:

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I have a late MY 2022 37, it has ambient lighting. I messed with it yesterday. It is the vehicle setting on the big screen. Go to vehicle and then lighting. I do not have color choice but I can adjust the brightness of the blue ambient lighting. I turned mine up all the way for a cool blue look at night.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a late MY 2022 37, it has ambient lighting. I messed with it yesterday. It is the vehicle setting on the big screen. Go to vehicle and then lighting. I do not have color choice but I can adjust the brightness of the blue ambient lighting. I turned mine up all the way for a cool blue look at night.
Same, mine is a 22, no color choices anymore, but it‘s a nice cool glow at night.