Ambient Lighting Setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck seems to have ambient lighting. When I open the doors I can see the blue lights throughout the truck.

Question is…. Can I turn these on when the door is not open for when I’m driving at night?

Thanks very much.
-Keith

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck seems to have ambient lighting. When I open the doors I can see the blue lights throughout the truck.

Question is…. Can I turn these on when the door is not open for when I’m driving at night?

Thanks very much.
-Keith
It’s an option in the menu on the main screen. If I’m not mistaken it’s under the vehicle tab. You can adjust the brightness as well.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mines a 2022 and I have the ambient lighting. April 2022 build
Nice. I could be wrong but I think I read that they went away at some point in 2022. Soon they will come with crank windows and manual seats for $130k lol

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity where all is your 2022 ambient lighting located? Under the glove box, doors, and cup holders? I remember reading that the digital knobs and ambient lighting at cup holders went away. Curious to help a buddy that has been searching for a 2021 to get those items. If your 2022s have them I will let him know.