Amber Rear Turn Signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think if you source some OEM raptor taillights from Canada they have the amber lights. I saw one the other day it threw me off because I saw the yellow light. Then saw it has Vancouver plates

Allmarine

Reaction score
Here in Australia we have to fit amber LED indicators into the bumper to comply with local regulations. The OEM tail light then has the Brake, Night time Red and the White reverse light.

cd5044306786852202903.jpg

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
You could always use the GJ 3rd brake light with the turn signal harness. S2 pros flashing will get their attention.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think if you source some OEM raptor taillights from Canada they have the amber lights. I saw one the other day it threw me off because I saw the yellow light. Then saw it has Vancouver plates

I'm in Alberta Canada, we have the same tail lights as the US. wonder why he had ambers..

Deckmaster

Reaction score
Might take some doing but an option would be to go with bright amber/yellow LED modules in half the light and see if there is a way to rewire them such that the turn signal is only using that half. But this may require some creative planning as they likely use the same wire for both turn and brake signal.