Amber Lights During the Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone post the OEM "built by" To revert back to Gen2 stock for the DRL?

For that matter, is there a spreadsheet that shows all of the factory OEM "built by" codes for everything that is changeable?

I do have my backups, but would prefer just to change the codes.

And I also took pictures of Before & After, but they accidentally got deleted (oops)...

So...A spreadsheet of ALL the original forscan codes would be wonderful to have if it's available, as a compliment to the forscan changeable sheet

If anyone knows point me to it please!

If you have your backups, print them.

Birdnutz

Reaction score
I have a 19 and set the codes for the DLR and parking lights however the system did not like it as my dome lights would stay on very dim. Tried is several times with no luck..

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone with the ability to this stuff in seattle area. Happy to pay for your time to make some mods like the amber lights and turn off the honk when running.

KirkT

Reaction score
I have it setup like this on my truck and with the forscan changes you are just using the parking lights as the DRL so the side markers, license plate, etc are all on too. No way to just turn on the front ambers and grill.
How do you disable the low beam on DRL?

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you disable the low beam on DRL?

Did you change 726-29-02 DRL - Position Lamp Cfg at all?

My truck is I believe "DRL - Parking Lights & Low Beams only" as I am not using the turn signals. Maybe try that one to get almost there to see if it works.

Last edited:

Louscrew

Reaction score
Can someone post the OEM "built by" To revert back to Gen2 stock for the DRL?

For that matter, is there a spreadsheet that shows all of the factory OEM "built by" codes for everything that is changeable?

I downloaded my " As built module data" from Ford Service Info (https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt)
Enter your VIN then security characters and Submit.
Wait a little for the screen to update with your info.

I saved the screen shot with all the original as built settings to pdf and the downloaded ".ab" file to my Raptor folder on my PC.
Not sure how to use that ".ab" file yet but I have a copy for now.

As was also recommended, I also have a printed copy in a paper Raptor file with the Forscan info.