Amber Fog Lights - Which Ones Match OEM Amber Grill Light Color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
A little lost on options for the bumber fog light options. I am thinking of at least one set of the 3 in each side to be amber and wondering which brand/model has amber that matches the stock amber grill lights the closest?

Also, which bracket does everyone prefer?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We actually manufacture an amber lens for the KC Flex and the Baja Designs S1 that is nearly identical to the amber running lights on the Raptor.

As far mounting goes, we make a stainless steel bezel kit that completely fills the bumper opening and a universal optimized bracket designed to hold up to three full size cube lights.

Offroad Alliance is your premier source for all things LED lighting. Whatever you need, we can most certainly get you setup.

888-466-8991
Web: OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

Bezel

A4AB75F7-7E3F-48E0-AA4B-B2340259B993.jpeg

Optimized Bracket

315B3DAB-C317-4901-BB60-A2AAAD76A152.jpeg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
A little lost on options for the bumber fog light options. I am thinking of at least one set of the 3 in each side to be amber and wondering which brand/model has amber that matches the stock amber grill lights the closest?

Also, which bracket does everyone prefer?

If you want the amber lights to match your Raptor, then the Rigid D-Series in Amber will match that orange look. Rigid has 3 color options, for the most part. White, Amber and then a Selective Yellow (which is similar to Baja's "Amber" in that it's a yellow color).

The Baja "Amber" is actually more yellow, as I pointed out above. Yellow is better for fog/dust/snow/rain, whereas white is good for all other conditions. The Amber color (orange) is a good middle ground between the two. Most get this Amber for decorative reasons only (but it can help in certain weather conditions over white, but not as good as "Yellow" or the Baja "Amber").

Now if you want to talk mounting system, well our CrystaLux Triple Fog Light Brackets are some of the best on the market. We build the right here in the USA, on Long Island actually. They are made out of 11 gauge stainless steel and are the only brackets on the market with our Raptor Lifetime Guarantee. We cover them for the life of your truck, EVEN if you brake them due to your own fault.

Our brackets offer you more mounting options then any other bracket, which lets you mount pretty much any light that will physically fit behind the bumper. You can aim every single light, which is important, so no matter what your goal is, you are covered.

You can find our fog kit options here, which include the brackets. We also include EVERYTHING you need in our full kits. 3 pairs of lights, 2 sets of brackets, instructions and of course our VERY POPULAR wiring harness, which is REALLY high quality and makes installation REALLY easy. We spared no expense in designing our brackets or wiring harness (our harness has weatherproof/heat shrink connectors as well).

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicl...2017-2018-f-150-raptor/triple-fog-light-kits/

Brackets-Alone5__08903.1579651629.jpg

image__02023.1579144998.png

76706853_467239593904824_858465607719321600_n.jpg

ETNguy

Reaction score
I have the trio from Off-road Alliance. Put the Baja ambers in middle, clears closest to center and corner lights (clear) on outside. Crazy bright and look like factory.
Get compliments all the time.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@ETNguy post up a picture!

And here's a picture of our custom amber covers installed on the Baja Designs S1.

uieOVcM.jpg

This is our custom amber covers on the KC Flex lights

Sn6Bi4O.jpg

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Have a set of the Baja SAE "amber" fogs in my truck. They're definitely yellow (not amber) and don't match the parking/marker lights.

Not sure you want these to match though, I think the yellow color is correct for fog lights, though it would look cooler if they matched.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are those the S1s in the furthest out pocket?

Those look like S2’s.

Have a set of the Baja SAE "amber" fogs in my truck. They're definitely yellow (not amber) and don't match the parking/marker lights.

Not sure you want these to match though, I think the yellow color is correct for fog lights, though it would look cooler if they matched.

The yellow light definitely performs a bit better for adverse weather conditions than the darker amber color. But we definitely get a lot of folks wanting the lights to match!