AMB Buffed, polished and Ceramic Coated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue Monster

Reaction score
Keshka....sorry for the low res on the first photos....I was afraid they wouldn't load. attached are some larger files so you can see the graphics that came with the vehicle....appreciate the feedback....1 vote to keep graphics.

Luckyknuckle36.....thanks for the feedback as well and beautiful clean AMB raptor.....very nice.....1 vote to remove graphics

Attachments

• IMG_2863-2.jpg
    IMG_2863-2.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2862-2.jpg
    IMG_2862-2.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2861-3.jpg
    IMG_2861-3.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 27

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To both Alex and Dale. I just recently purchased a 2022 AMB raptor. I have been struggling with two items. whether to ceramic coat and whether to keep the stock sticker package...which Alex seems to be the same as yours. Appears opinions are ceramic coating is worth it. I understand the prep is the most important and ensuring to get any swirls out of the paint.....so is it best to to let this be completed by a professional?

also about the stickers....Alex...your thoughts of keeping the stickers? they add contrast to the dark AMB color but the stock stickers look kinda well "cheap"...(and I have the on my Raptor so no offense). Dale....how do you like your AMB without stickers?

thanks for opinions and help.
I actually had mine removed, and I don’t regret it. Still looks like a Raptor, but more incognito to and less “look at me I have a Raptor!”

Blue Monster

Reaction score
Removed the graphics and got a ceramic coat. My graphics covered a lot of the back fenders and had a wild pattern so removed. will most likely get a smaller aftermarket "Raptor" graphic to apply to back fender-well in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_3311.jpg
    IMG_3311.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3299.jpg
    IMG_3299.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3286-1.jpg
    IMG_3286-1.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3295.jpg
    IMG_3295.jpg