Amazon car care...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have everything in the kit you posted the link to, in my opinion its worth $100. The hose adapter is easy to use and throws pretty good foam all over the vehicle. The thought of pulling my pressure washer out and running for every wash was too inconvenient for me to invest in a high end foam cannon. I usually rinse it all off first, blast it with the hose foam thrower and do a good bucket wash. The truck stays clean and waxed so it comes out nice. I have a shelf loaded with just about everything they make, I used to think the products were high end and I got good results. Lately it seems they have become more mainstream and the quality has gone down from CG. I have been seeing their stuff at Walmart and Advanced now... I have been transitioning over to Adams stuff as I grabbed a mystery box from them and the quality is apparent, although it took 2+ weeks to get a shipment from them. You can find Adam's stuff on Amazon too which is how I have been ordering now. Prime makes it nice and easy!!

I think you would be happier with this

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NBWTSCJ/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have everything in the kit you posted the link to, in my opinion its worth $100. The hose adapter is easy to use and throws pretty good foam all over the vehicle. The thought of pulling my pressure washer out and running for every wash was too inconvenient for me to invest in a high end foam cannon. I usually rinse it all off first, blast it with the hose foam thrower and do a good bucket wash. The truck stays clean and waxed so it comes out nice. I have a shelf loaded with just about everything they make, I used to think the products were high end and I got good results. Lately it seems they have become more mainstream and the quality has gone down from CG. I have been seeing their stuff at Walmart and Advanced now... I have been transitioning over to Adams stuff as I grabbed a mystery box from them and the quality is apparent, although it took 2+ weeks to get a shipment from them. You can find Adam's stuff on Amazon too which is how I have been ordering now. Prime makes it nice and easy!!

I think you would be happier with this

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NBWTSCJ/?tag=fordraptorforum-20
Nice find. Might be my next purchase.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk