Amazing prices on the brightest LED bars and LED lights!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nows your chance to get great prices on Baja Designs American Made Lights!!

These features apply to all Baja Designs LED lights unless noted otherwise.

- Brightest T6 Bin Cree XML LEDs at 5000k
- Copper Core: Tri-Level Heat Management including solid Copper Core circuit board, Thermistors, and in house designed Heat Sinks(Extrusion)
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Housing
- Estimated LED Life: 25,000 hours
- uService: User serviceable LED lights; changeable Hard Coated Polycarbonate Lenses and user changeable Optics for a customized pattern.
- IP68 "Submersible to 9ft"
- MIL-STD-810G Certified
- Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly Manufactured and Made In America

Come Celebrate the Holidays with Baja Designs and all of our dealers. We are offering some great deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday; including 20% Off the NEW OnX LED Light Bars(Used by Baja 1000 winners Vildosola Racing and Luke McMillin), Stealth LED Light Bars, and our Squadron. We will also be offering 10% Off the brightest ounce for ounce LED light, our NEW SII LED light.

Shop now for amazing discounts on the Brightest, user-serviceable, race-winning LED lights on the planet. Please call or visit your local Authorized Baja Designs retailers to receive this fantastic deal from 11/23/12 until 11/26/12. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

blackfridayforumpic.jpg

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, great discount. I should have waited a few weeks. :)

Now's the time to get that 44" for behind the Raptor grill, peeps.

Yes even I haven't know about this sale for very long.

We already have a few more guys doing the same thing as you behind the grill Steve. So awesome!

Banned
Reaction score
Damn that's good pricing.

To bad I gotta wait till spring for mine.

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any plans for a mount kit for the ONX bar in the lower 20" section? I believe the bar lengths are a bit different than the Stealth series.