Am I the Only ***** One?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't know until a few weeks ago that the visor slides out on the shaft to block the sun in the side window. From when I bought it I was surprised it didn't have a slide out extension on the visor like my Silverado has. A couple of weeks ago as I was flipping it over to the side window, and the whole visor slid towards the rear. Only took me about 2 years to figure that out! I had even wondered a bunch of times why my beater Silverado had a better visor setup than my Raptor. 1665367337836.png

PS: the title said, "Am I the Only Dop ey One?" I didn't know do pey was one of the hit words!

Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I didn't know until a few weeks ago that the visor slides out on the shaft to block the sun in the side window. From when I bought it I was surprised it didn't have a slide out extension on the visor like my Silverado has. A couple of weeks ago as I was flipping over to the side window, and the whole visor slid towards the rear. Only took me about 2 years to figure that out! I had even wondered a bunch of times why my beater Silverado had a better visor setup than my Raptor. View attachment 375016

PS: the title said, "Am I the Only Dop ey One?" I didn't know do pey was one of the hit words!
It's on page 102 of the owners manual.

Kidding, I don't read that trash. :p

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know until a few weeks ago that the visor slides out on the shaft to block the sun in the side window. From when I bought it I was surprised it didn't have a slide out extension on the visor like my Silverado has. A couple of weeks ago as I was flipping over to the side window, and the whole visor slid towards the rear. Only took me about 2 years to figure that out! I had even wondered a bunch of times why my beater Silverado had a better visor setup than my Raptor. View attachment 375016

I was the dork that read the whole owners manual...note I didn't retain the information though.