Am I lucky or screwed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
alexhartang

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand but I have friends who talked to FP and they are never consistent on what they say. Thats why im not optimistic on the info they provide sometimes.
Super fair. Hopefully everyone gets little tidbits of truth and we can all be at the least headed towards getting our trucks this year!

nin9r

Reaction score
There is nothing new being scheduled in February in an effort to alleviate the backlog production is facing coming off Xmas and new years, plus their covid times lost. Hoping scheduling will pick up new orders for March...fingers crossed. I have a rolled over '21 order that is unscheduled/clean. Rolled over orders also, for some reason, don't take priority over new orders.

OP
OP
alexhartang

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is nothing new being scheduled in February in an effort to alleviate the backlog production is facing coming off Xmas and new years, plus their covid times lost. Hoping scheduling will pick up new orders for March...fingers crossed. I have a rolled over '21 order that is unscheduled/clean. Rolled over orders also, for some reason, don't take priority over new orders.
As much as I’d like to say that sucks, at least they’re trying to catch up. Fingers crossed they get it together and we get what we ordered.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The FP rep did say that they do not know much of anything surrounding exact timelines and the way scheduling is accomplished, but mentioned they are familiar with the general way it works, and when large batches are done from all the inquiries and orders that come through (aka emails from their leadership with general information). I have no reason not to believe what he said but I’ll remain optimistic it’s true
Not trying to bust your bubble but just sprinkle a little reality on the situation. FP folks are nice but they truly don't know much. On Tuesday 1/25 of last week one of the FP reps told me that my truck should be delivered any day (ETA on tracker was and still is to this day 1/27). Two days go by and on the 27th I called them back and spoke to a different FP rep who is the supervisor, he explained to me that the other rep was in error for telling me that my Raptor was going to be delivered by the 27th and proceeded to tell me that it was built and released from the plant but was still waiting to be put on a train and shipped out. Fast forward to yesterday when I reached out to FP again and the same supervisor explained how my Raptor is now being delayed for some odd reason that he has never seen before. Just temper your expectations, I say expect the worst and hope for the best. Good luck with your order man, hopefully you get it sooner rather than later!

OP
OP
alexhartang

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to bust your bubble but just sprinkle a little reality on the situation. FP folks are nice but they truly don't know much. On Tuesday 1/25 of last week one of the FP reps told me that my truck should be delivered any day (ETA on tracker was and still is to this day 1/27). Two days go by and on the 27th I called them back and spoke to a different FP rep who is the supervisor, he explained to me that the other rep was in error for telling me that my Raptor was going to be delivered by the 27th and proceeded to tell me that it was built and released from the plant but was still waiting to be put on a train and shipped out. Fast forward to yesterday when I reached out to FP again and the same supervisor explained how my Raptor is now being delayed for some odd reason that he has never seen before. Just temper your expectations, I say expect the worst and hope for the best. Good luck with your order man, hopefully you get it sooner rather than later!
That’s kind of the attitude I’m taking. Hoping for the best, but totally understand I’ll likely not see my truck until this fall LOL

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off of a chat with FP, and they confirmed that they are still working on scheduling October orders, the last big push for Raptor scheduling groups was done mid January, and that the order I took over originally placed 26 Oct 21 should be scheduled with the other October orders, and not treated as brand new. I might’ve hit the lottery!
I've been scheduled since last year dec 16th and ordered in November, so whatever that dude told you aint true. there is a lot of November orders actually scheduled already

OP
OP
alexhartang

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been scheduled since last year dec 16th and ordered in November, so whatever that dude told you aint true. there is a lot of November orders actually scheduled already
That’s crazy, I wonder why so many of us have such different experiences with this