Am I just being too particular?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had the same issue on the seats. On 3rd factory replacement. Leather creases in the same spot everytime.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ask them to split the cost with you on a Katzkin upgrade. If I keep mine long enough that’s the route I’m going.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the same issue on the seats. On 3rd factory replacement. Leather creases in the same spot everytime.
I had a crease on my passenger seat. I was able to remove it using steam followed by applying heat with a hairdryer. I still have some wrinkles in the seat cushion near the back cushion. Ford denied replacing the cushions but dealership agreed to see if they can pull the cushions tighter

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a crease on my passenger seat. I was able to remove it using steam followed by applying heat with a hairdryer. I still have some wrinkles in the seat cushion near the back cushion. Ford denied replacing the cushions but dealership agreed to see if they can pull the cushions tighter
Ya not sure, Ford approved new covers for me, dealer tried the steam and heat method, but even when picking up the truck crease was there before any use. Likely a manufacturing issue. Maybe I'll look into the upgrade mentioned above.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! My second favorite color for 22. You paid alot of money to have nice seats, the graphics, and everything else. They should be able to make it all right, even if they have to send it to an upholstery shop.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Are the seat issues with Recaro's only? Or are all seats affected? So far I have a small crease but nothing that bothers me. Mine is really low by the controls that move the seat.