Am I being paranoid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
According to what I see which isn't a lot on shipping I'm gonna guess it's the tracker delayed or there's a legit backup on shipping. Sorry I can't help with shipping much I can only see stickers and maybe maybe where it's at currently if not shipped already. :33:
No sweat, thanks for trying! Guess I just have to wait and see. Time to learn some patience...

OP
OP
Brownie

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont worry too much. I was almost literally in the same situation. After it said built, it gave me an ETA of 22Sep and then showed up on 03Sep... Those ETAs are almost like auto populated IMO...
Yeah, I'm trying to roll with the flow, but it's getting hard. This morning they changed my ETA from "9-7" to "N/A"Screenshot_20210907-064935_Chrome.jpg

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm trying to roll with the flow, but it's getting hard. This morning they changed my ETA from "9-7" to "N/A"View attachment 318570
Yeah, that's a new one on me. Sorry, hope thats just because they are catching up on scheduling the shipment after a holiday weekend. Is yours going toncome by rail or convoy?

Anthony4135

Reaction score
Same situation here, has shown “in production,” since 8/25. I called Ford today and the lady said she has seen vehicles stay in production for as long as two months…. I have a sticker, build date was 8/30.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kingsingh15

Reaction score
Same situation here, has shown “in production,” since 8/25. I called Ford today and the lady said she has seen vehicles stay in production for as long as two months…. I have a sticker, build date was 8/30.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Same I’ve been in production since 8/24 with the actually build date was supposed to be 8/31. Definitely ready to see it switch to built ASAP

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
Exact same situation. Blend date of 8/16, and lost my window sticker a few days later. Hasn’t shown up in a couple of weeks. ETA to dealer is 9/22.
Which ATX dealer are you buying from? I had one reserved at Truck City. They added ADM last minute so I went elsewhere at MSRP.

OP
OP
Brownie

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a new one on me. Sorry, hope thats just because they are catching up on scheduling the shipment after a holiday weekend. Is yours going toncome by rail or convoy?
Convoy. I called the dealer and they seem pretty chill about it. They said it could come in today or tomorrow but they won't know until it actually arrives. They're showing sometime this week on their system. It's in northeastern Ohio so it's probably less than a day's Drive from the plant, unless they have to make too many other stops.