Am I being paranoid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 weeks ago the vehicle tracker said that my vehicle was in production and gave me the window sticker. The window sticker had a blend date of 8-16. Estimated delivery at the dealer is tomorrow. The dealer said they had the same information. As of today, it says the window sticker has not been issued for this vehicle. Should I be concerned?Screenshot_20210906-133533_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20210906-133557_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210906-133605_Chrome.jpg

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 weeks ago the vehicle tracker said that my vehicle was in production and gave me the window sticker. The window sticker had a blend date of 8-16. Estimated delivery at the dealer is tomorrow. The dealer said they had the same information. As of today, it says the window sticker has not been issued for this vehicle. Should I be concerned?View attachment 318518View attachment 318519View attachment 318520
I'll pull the sticker up on my ford system for you and see. Standby!

OP
OP
Brownie

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my system blend date of 08-16. Date at bottom of sticker is 9-6-2021. Asbuilt data shows all modules online and an actual build date of 8-17. Looks like its actually built already and last window sticker ramp shows CV59 and convoy to destination.
Who do I have to sleep with to get access to that kind of information?

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
Exact same situation. Blend date of 8/16, and lost my window sticker a few days later. Hasn’t shown up in a couple of weeks. ETA to dealer is 9/22.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
I mean keep a Ford technician employee in close contact and don't be a D**k like some on here and I'll gladly help others....it's no problem LOL.
Running with that, any idea why my estimated delivery date might have been pushed a week from 9/16 to 9/23? Here's my vin if it helps with your sleuthing: 1FTFW1RG8MFC24828

Thanks for any insight you might have! Oh and it only got pushed this past Friday.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running with that, any idea why my estimated delivery date might have been pushed a week from 9/16 to 9/23? Here's my vin if it helps with your sleuthing: 1FTFW1RG8MFC24828

Thanks for any insight you might have! Oh and it only got pushed this past Friday.
According to what I see which isn't a lot on shipping I'm gonna guess it's the tracker delayed or there's a legit backup on shipping. Sorry I can't help with shipping much I can only see stickers and maybe maybe where it's at currently if not shipped already. :33:

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 weeks ago the vehicle tracker said that my vehicle was in production and gave me the window sticker. The window sticker had a blend date of 8-16. Estimated delivery at the dealer is tomorrow. The dealer said they had the same information. As of today, it says the window sticker has not been issued for this vehicle. Should I be concerned?
Dont worry too much. I was almost literally in the same situation. After it said built, it gave me an ETA of 22Sep and then showed up on 03Sep... Those ETAs are almost like auto populated IMO...