Alternators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree I got my 375 amp alternator through SDHQ . No issues 3years running now. Its a very stout well built unit. Google DC power alternators.

How long have you had it on with the Whipple?
I'm just curious because changing the alternator means removing the Whipple. :-(
Would have been nice if Whipple would have change the way the alternator bolts on.

Last edited:

BAD454SS

Banned
Reaction score
I had installed at the same time of the whipple install , 3 years , 45,000 miles now. Also has a one way bearing built into the pulley. Alternator winds up on acceleration then winds down on its own during deceleration. Supposed suppress acceel and decel loads . I think it was around $800. DC power alternator weighs like 5 pounds more than the stock one. It has survived 3 Arizona summers so it can handle the heat , A/c full blast ,radiator fans ,intercooler fans and trans cooler fans.

Last edited:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had installed at the same time of the whipple install , 3 years , 45,000 miles now. Also has a one way bearing built into the pulley. Alternator winds up on acceleration then winds down on its own during deceleration. Supposed suppress acceel and decel loads . I think it was around $800. DC power alternator weighs like 5 pounds more than the stock one. It has survived 3 Arizona summers so it can handle the heat , A/c full blast ,radiator fans ,intercooler fans and trans cooler fans.

Is this it?

270 Amp XP High Output Alternator for 2010-2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor