Alternate rear spring options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there are options on the way to swap OEM rear coil springs for coil springs designed for a heavier static load (+200lbs ish)?

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will doing the same thing whenever my 2022 comes in. Currently running +4 Deaver hd on my Gen 2. Will need to upgrade for sure. Payload is up 200 pounds but that will not cut it. I bet this spring Eibachs will have front rear out. Hopefully in. combo pack and save a couple $.

Exploro

Reaction score
I have custom +750lbs deavers and happy. Just call them and tell them what weight you need.

OP
OP
slater

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ox - do expand on your statement. I envisioned it was as simple as swapping the coils out in the rear, guess not?

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I should’ve quoted the post above mine. What I meant was, it’s not as easy as calling Deavers and telling them what you want, since they really only deal with leafs and, as we all know, the G3 has coils.

I agree with others here and would go with Eibach when they have something available.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe not now but there will be a 1/2 dozen aftermarket options for rear coil springs. Not every company has gotten their hands on the new Raptor to dedicate development time. Everything is probably a good year behind where it would have been if the works did not shut down.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of these spacers? Might be a viable option for those folks who had to run a 1.5” spacer up front to fit 37s with aggressive offset and want to get some rake back for hauling:

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes would work for that but I need some plus 1 or so, 500 lb increase load springs. Coming from +4 HD Deavers on my Gen 2. I want the same capacity.