Alpine to release F150 radio Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Nope, not gonna raise it, and here is why... (and tell me what you think). The stock screen sits back in the dash almost 1/2 inch. This radio will be more flush with the bezel, so I am hoping that it will help cut down on the glare. I can't set the radio back any further unless I make my own mounts, which I might end up doing. I hope to get the bezel back tonight so I can put it in and get a rough idea of how much further it will stick out.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Umm, you can also go Kenwood, and drop about a thousand less, and get full maestro.

here is my 2012 with 801A - it has full control, the only thing you lose are the hard buttons for stereo on the dash, climate buttons work, full control from screen and steering wheel. TPMS by wheel (finally), OBD integration so no idiot lights, actual messages, a range of gauge instruments (airflow, g accel, etc..) even retain front and rear cameras. It runs android, which is good (updates) and bad (could be a bit faster).

a few pics:

kenwoodfinal2_zps537f6ec0.jpg

kenwoodscreens1_zpsf9ff8c61.jpg

kenwoodscreens2_zpsa19b4c0e.jpg

frontcamerafinal_zpsa94b5d8d.jpg

wishbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice! Like the kenwood setup. Does it support heated/cooled seats as well?

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So apparently even if I wanted to pay all that money it still wouldn't work in my 13 raptor without the sony package.

x500X009FD1-o_chart.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20