Alpine to release F150 radio Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

korbendallas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Within days we will be releasing the X009-FD1. To help create some excitement around the release we plan to seed areas with content to create buzz up to the final target ship date (July 29th).

Attachments

• x009fd1_main.jpg
    x009fd1_main.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 410

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So this is for those of us to don't have option 801a?

i think so. i was talking to my alpine rep and he was telling me there isnt a release date for the unit that is supposed to work with the 801a

Maybe I can get this in my 2011 that showed up at the lot (Ordered it) without a nav unit... Hopefully it will work with SYNC

the new idata link and maestro is supposed to retain all oem features

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what the 801a option version goes for and its outputs. Would have to go to a local dealer and play with its screen. I actually like the factory screen as its easy as hell to use. But hate it output for audio purposes.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think the number i heard was $3500

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

comes with a 9in screen and everything you need for the install. but thats not set in stone yet