Allocation Non-existent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Welp I should’ve expected this, but after waiting for two months I found out the dealer didn’t even have an allocation for the truck. They told me to remove the bedliner and that’s oils help get it faster. Huh? You don’t even have an allocation.

This dealer doesn’t have an ADM but that doesn’t mean much if the truck isn’t even real. Been calling all over the country and the only two dealers I’ve found have $20k & $25k ADMs with raptor sun stock and in new orders and they have additional allocations which they will gladly use to make $25k extra.

I laughed at one guy in Tampa and he said he was selling one of them tonight. Eck!

Any dealer that has anything coming in is sold and I’ll probably end up waiting until the orders banks open up again.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score

windowsticker.pdf

not sure if its still available. just got a call 2 days ago. apparently he said it was my order from December. After I found a LF 21 available back in January. I canceled my order. I guess they never canceled my order. it seems to be a 5k ADM. again It might already be gone.

must be a generic pic because the tailgate appliqué should still be on it.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Several members here have and will post about these trucks being available. Read through a few of these threads, you might get lucky and for way less ADM. Hurry though. Good luck!

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So called all over the country and did find quite a few used ones in the Colorado area. Buying a ZR2 at this point
I think the ZR2 is not worth it from the price point perspective. Raptors cost the same but I know they are either hard to find or high adm.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the ZR2 is not worth it from the price point perspective. Raptors cost the same but I know they are either hard to find or high adm.
Zr2 is a sick truck. I personally prefer the gmc. More then capable enough and probably the better truck for most clowns buying raptors being not as wide. All that aside there are adm’s on zr2’s as well. Our Vegas store is asking 50k over for them and they already sold 2 lol

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zr2 is a sick truck. I personally prefer the gmc. More then capable enough and probably the better truck for most clowns buying raptors being not as wide. All that aside there are adm’s on zr2’s as well. Our Vegas store is asking 50k over for them and they already sold 2 lol
It is a capable truck but if you look at the suspension setup compared to the GMC, I think the Raptors is miles ahead looking at reviews online. If I was going to buy one and looking at the price, Raptors for me is the right buy.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a capable truck but if you look at the suspension setup compared to the GMC, I think the Raptors is miles ahead looking at reviews online. If I was going to buy one and looking at the price, Raptors for me is the right buy.
Agreed …I was looking at them too and for what they’re asking you’ll get a lot more with the Raptor. Also the 6.2 have been known to have major issues.

Last edited: