All new look of the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will you be down in Moab through the weekend? I'm heading down today or tomorrow and would love to check out the truck and run some trails together.

They will be there through today (4/18) leaving tomorrow. I am not sure what time but stop by our booth if your out there today and talk to Dylan.

demnraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck looks great. It seems like you have the roof light mounted a little farther back than some other people. Is that to help with glare? I plan on doing a LED roof mount also and recognize you guys have been around the block a time or two when it comes to trophy trucks.

I was curious about this as well. Saw the truck at TRR and loved the way this mount looks and hop it does help with the glare some. I know on my JK the glare was terrible so I would like to prevent as much as possible this go round. Also which mount is that?

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The wrap looks awesome guys. Even before. I've spotted you truck several times going the opposite direction on my way back from Vegas on the 15. Easily grabs my attention.