ALL NEW! EXCLUSIVE Bumper Light Kits (No Drill) Released!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like the site is mostly for Gen2...you ever going to get this kit in for a Gen1? Wanting to keep the OEM bumper and stock look...
Thanks

we may, if there is enough demand. What are your thoughts? Are there enough people out there that haven’t already gotten a bumper?

Guithues

Reaction score
looks awesome! Question - Concerned that location light bar will block front camera, which I actually do use! Could you give us a photo from the interior screen so we can see it is not or at least minimally blocked?

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we may, if there is enough demand. What are your thoughts? Are there enough people out there that haven’t already gotten a bumper?

Gee,wish I had the answer,but dont have a clue...but does seem I'm in the minority keeping my OEM bumper,most seem to be changing them out...I just happen to like the stock look on my Shelby.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
looks awesome! Question - Concerned that location light bar will block front camera, which I actually do use! Could you give us a photo from the interior screen so we can see it is not or at least minimally blocked?

unfortunately, due to the size of the Rigid light bar cases, it will block the bottom half of the camera. You will always run into that with a large bar like that. For those that want an alternative, we have the flush curved Luminux option that mounts to the grill and is not visible in the camera at all.

King Paul II

Reaction score
Why can’t I find the brackets on the site? Or are you unable to just buy the brackets without buying the lights?

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unfortunately, due to the size of the Rigid light bar cases, it will block the bottom half of the camera.

Can you please post or PM a picture of what the front camera can see during the daylight with the light off. It sure is a very nice and clean design. I’d just like to know what all three front camera settings look like with the Ridgid light bar shown in the video. Thanks!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Why can’t I find the brackets on the site? Or are you unable to just buy the brackets without buying the lights?

If you just want the brackets, here is a link. If you do want a light bar as well, or have questions or concerns, feel free to email us at [email protected].
A few things to note. You can use the discount code "raptorforum100" for 10% off on the site. In addition, with the rewards program, you get points and discounts as well for future purchases.
If you find a lower price anywhere, contact us. 99% of the time we can meet or beat it.

The other things to notate. The brackets are 7 gauge stainless steel. Thats almost 1/4 inch thick! That is why they are not cheap cheap. They also are black textured powdercoated. They are built to last.

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...ducts/2017-2020-bumper-bracket-kit-for-raptor

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IMG_5279.jpg IMG_5280.jpg IMG_5281.jpg
Can you please post or PM a picture of what the front camera can see during the daylight with the light off. It sure is a very nice and clean design. I’d just like to know what all three front camera settings look like with the Ridgid light bar shown in the video. Thanks!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Keep in mind, you can also used the Rigid RDS SR Series bar which is a much slimmer single row. That is also available in a kit.

https://www.rigidindustries.com/rds-sr-series-pro-rds-sr-series.html

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...0-curved-light-bar-kit?variant=30260568424492