All new 2018 Raptors on Hold for QC Issue??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmar311

Reaction score
HotLap - thanks so much for the info, very helpful! Called FP and learned that my truck is scheduled for build on July 30th and is currently scheduled for delivery between Aug 15-20th to the dealership. They said they couldnt give my VIN # to me and that I have to get that from my dealer but other than that wheels are in motion!

Sidenote, he said there weren't any QC holds on my truck so that's good news!

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HotLap - thanks so much for the info, very helpful! Called FP and learned that my truck is scheduled for build on July 30th and is currently scheduled for delivery between Aug 15-20th to the dealership. They said they couldnt give my VIN # to me and that I have to get that from my dealer but other than that wheels are in motion!

jmar, great news, once you get your VIN from the dealer, you can start trying to get your window sticker. Just go to a dealer site, click into the details area of a new Ford for sale and open the it's window sticker. Then replace it's VIN with your VIN in the address bar and you'll get your window sticker once it's available...generally a week or so before your build date!

Good luck, AWESOME truck had a blast on the cross-country trip home!!

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I asked my salesman directly about QC issues and he kind of danced around the subject. He said keep an eye on Ford Pass for any recalls that may come up.