All My Gen 2 Interior Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrhinkle

Reaction score
This forum has been helpful to me, so I thought I'd make a post of all my 2018 Gen 2 crew cab interior and exterior modifications. Will continue to update as I do them, but a synopsis of what I have done - dash mount, steel MOLLE panel seat backs, floor mats, racing pedals, and more. If anyone has questions, I'm happy to help.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
#OneLessprius

I didn’t see the seat backs...

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This forum has been helpful to me, so I thought I'd make a post of all my 2018 Gen 2 crew cab interior and exterior modifications. Will continue to update as I do them, but a synopsis of what I have done - dash mount, steel MOLLE panel seat backs, floor mats, racing pedals, and more. If anyone has questions, I'm happy to help.

Wow! That was a nice writeup. I really like those floormats but I have a supercab so they probably wouldn't work. On the rims, I like the stock forged ones that I have but not a huge fan of the standard cast ones.

OP
OP
mrhinkle

mrhinkle

Reaction score
Wow! That was a nice writeup. I really like those floormats but I have a supercab so they probably wouldn't work. On the rims, I like the stock forged ones that I have but not a huge fan of the standard cast ones.
Thanks for the compliment. The F1Mats are cut to order and they guarantee the fit. Though I don't always trust that, I only use the F1 Mats in the front and WeatherTech in the back.