All in the family!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TKerrMD

TKerrMD

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats all the way around. Im in Sarasota County and a Firefighter/ Paramedic. Your son is part of the best profession in the world with a nice ride to and from the firehouse. Welcome :)

thank you and agree you guys are true HEROs and we all appreciate your service!:happy160:

OP
OP
TKerrMD

TKerrMD

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man... I’d almost prefer parking next to some peasant prius than that Merc. I mean, I’m sure it’s a quality vehicle, well built, with good performance ... but... not my cup of tea, so to speak.

I understand how you feel the Raptor is a special vehicle for sure, appreciate your point of view, and the G wagon isn't for everyone

OP
OP
TKerrMD

TKerrMD

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must be nice to have silly money

new to this forum so not sure I understand your comment? you mean if you work hard, become successful, purchase quality products its silly?

or are you just being silly because you don't have a nice or informative comment to make, please help me understand

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the honesty! he is a 30 year old fire fighter and awesome man and my best friend
He bought his own truck

he is now in the forum I’m sure he will appreciate this as well

thanks!

(guess the G wagon and Uris came off wrong both came from hard work and the American Dream)

View attachment 145067

Holy crap guys. If that's a picture of the father and son, we'd better back off.

Sir's, those three fine vehicles are the finest I've ever seen. Let me know if there's anything you need.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
new to this forum so not sure I understand your comment? you mean if you work hard, become successful, purchase quality products its silly?

or are you just being silly because you don't have a nice or informative comment to make, please help me understand

You'll fit in just fine around here.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You'll fit in just fine around here.

Oh yeah they will do just fine. With that kind of blatant read between the lines, full of sarcasm and **** attitude, I’m gonna follow these guys. Great group of vehicles OP. Been eyeballing the G for a while but can’t get over these rovers.