All Full :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
Just posting so everyone who was waiting to hear from me can see it sooner. My dealership got 7 orders in and received an email from Ford that all allocations for our region are now filled. I apologize to those later on the list. I will start back up from where I left off once new allocations become available or if anyone backs out.

mistahan

Reaction score
I would like to be on that list haha. Not a single dealer in Chicago area has information on allocation. Called around 30 dealers so far.

Are you guys marking up factory orders?

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
That’s crazy! My dealer owner hasn’t even found out how many allocations they’re getting but ford already told y’all the region is locked up.

RocknRaptor

Reaction score
Just posting so everyone who was waiting to hear from me can see it sooner. My dealership got 7 orders in and received an email from Ford that all allocations for our region are now filled. I apologize to those later on the list. I will start back up from where I left off once new allocations become available or if anyone backs out.
Thank you. Keep us posted. I’m ready if anyone backs out.

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
I would like to be on that list haha. Not a single dealer in Chicago area has information on allocation. Called around 30 dealers so far.

Are you guys marking up factory orders?
They never sent notice emails to dealers. Out of state is 2500 over msrp, couldnt get him off it for the R, only for non limited run vehicles

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
Your store got an allocation for 7 Rs?

Sam
Allocation numbers have not been released anywhere. Everyone who ordered was informed it could take longer due to the amount of orders in. People are fine waiting to save from having to pay a huge mark up