All clean!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not worth using... You have to clean the truck to perfection which takes hours and hours and it just doesn't last :/ worth stepping up to something like cquartz once you have that time invested. Its pretty much just spray wax.

I was really disappointed.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Black sure looks good when clean. Undecided on ceramic since it is permanent once applied so I'll just stick to wash & wax from Meguiar's. Nothing like washing with a water hose and a 5 gal. bucket, gets you up close and personal with the exterior of the Raptor.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks cleaner than mine. Mines clean but has been sitting outside for 2 months and I need to wax it.

OP
OP
Chzhead

Chzhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not worth using... You have to clean the truck to perfection which takes hours and hours and it just doesn't last :/ worth stepping up to something like cquartz once you have that time invested. Its pretty much just spray wax.

I was really disappointed.
I don't mind cleaning it to perfection......I do that anyway!! :):) Was hoping for some longevity.......bummer.

Reaction score
Love the way black shines too. Try V07 from chemical guys, I absolutely LOVE it for wheels, it helps the body stay and look clean a few weeks longer than a wash.

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is how I use the Adam's graphine ceramic treatments: spray & liquid.
The liquid lasts 5 - 7 years, so I use it on parts that I will never polish: grill, plastic, & such.
The spray lasts up to 1 year, so I use it on the painted panels that I will polish twice a year anyway.
Ceramic does not look quite as nice as carnuba, but I am expecting the ceramic to offer better protection.