Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socalbeachbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have eibachs, deaver +3’s and svc bumps and tie rods. I had my alignment done post install.. .

Steering wheel has to be to the left to go straight. Is it still off or is the road crown? Truck drives awesome and right but I feel my alignment is off. Do I need different bolts or a slot delete kit? I’ve read some issues with alignment post eibachs.

Attachments

• A5D6737B-BA4C-4723-8BD9-936999530BA2.jpeg
    A5D6737B-BA4C-4723-8BD9-936999530BA2.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 19

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are the actual numbers for the alignment? The wheel off by a small amount is due to the shop not having the wheel perfectly straight when the toe alignment was done. If all the specs are good, you can move the wheel to the right without ******** up the alignment by rotating BOTH tie rods one flat in the same direction. To move the wheel right, you would want to rotate the left tie rod one flat shorter and the right tie rod one flat longer.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like a ****** alignment shop. You have to show alignment places exactly what to do in these trucks. Trust no run of mill to do it properly. I had a shop tell me they needed to cut my rpg tie rods to get the toe right. Turns out they just needed to undo the top hiem... que face into wall.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s the shop SVC recommended and they have 5 stars on Yelp LOL
The shop could have had a fng that did yours. Before you think it’s the parts just remembered there are thousands of raptors with the exact same setup as you that don’t have that issue... more than likely just a mistake on the service

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take it back and ask them to do it right, get a letter from SVC saying so, be a bit of a hard ass, but in a nice way. Or take it to another shop, if you don't want to deal with it. You could try Westside Offroad, they do a lot of work with RPG, I had work done on mine there a couple years ago, very happy. https://www.wogoffroad.com/ , just helping with options :)

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go back to the shop and first request a copy of the before and after alignment numbers. It is saved in their machine automatically. Then you have hard evidence of their work. In many cases the tech just ***** up the baseline by half-assing the wheel head attachments. You (I) can tell if the numbers are reasonable or a ******.

OP
OP
Socalbeachbum

Socalbeachbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So they didn’t have the numbers and the guy said it wasn’t the alignment and it was the rack and pinion..? He said to bring it back and he’d adjust the steering wheel. Debating on taking it back or taking it somewhere else.