Alignment shop. Portland/Salem metro area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bryantbjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All. After installing (dealer did it) Eibach springs my alignment is just having an issue. Ford dealer having a hard time. Les Schwab got it close, but still slight pull to the left when steering wheel centered. Les Schwab recommends some sort of alignment notch system because Raptors are hard to align. Ugh. No one else seems to have my issue when looking at the forums. Can anyone recommend a front end alignment shop in the Portland/Salem/Eugene/Vancouver, WA area? I’ve lost confidence in the dealer and Les at this time and just want it fixed. Can’t imagine it’s that hard.

recommendations?

thanks.

fueler

Reaction score
I am not a lot of help to the Raptor group (yet) but I do know my older F150's at least the one I had. A cam kit like this made alignment easier on the tech from what I heard. And I've seen the setup at the lower control arms, loosen, adjust, and tighten it up, and hope it doesn't move out of adjustment. This type of kit did make it easier to get and keep an accurate alignment.

I'm wondering if you have something else a bit worn out in your suspension but the shop should have checked ball joints, tie rod ends, using pry bars etc to test and look for worn items.

They did an alignment and the truck is within spec but it pulls is what you are saying, correct? Sorry I don't know of any good alignment shops I can recommend. This might be what they are talking about, notch system?

upload_2020-8-16_20-44-31.png

OP
OP
Bryantbjb

Bryantbjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I think that is the kit as well. I have an appt with another alignment shop next week. Fingers crossed.