GEN 2 Alignment Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lakebum

Reaction score
I had the Icon adjustable collar installed at the 1.5” height. This applies 1” of preload to the springs and gets 1/2” of height front the spacer on the shock tower.

When I left the shop, wheel is slightly to left and definitely needed a alignment. I had the alignment done at Ford, they were able to get all settings into the green but something is still not right.

I am having wear on the inside of the front tires, steering wheel is back to the left some , and feels “light” over bumps and compression/ rebound .

I know it needs to be checked again, looking for some feedback and if the spacer on top of the shocks causes a problem. I did do a search, but only came up with Geiser settings .

Thanks.

DD8EBCAD-8B29-4C60-A02E-B712DCFC7161.jpeg

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess you answered my question.. I just installed mine on Saturday. Haven’t driven it yet, but was wondering if people had to align @ 1.5”. Seemed to be 50-50ish.

Update if you figure it out, ill do the same once I drive it.

Raptorx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess you answered my question.. I just installed mine on Saturday. Haven’t driven it yet, but was wondering if people had to align @ 1.5”. Seemed to be 50-50ish.

Update if you figure it out, ill do the same once I drive it.

How did this end up workiing out for you? I am getting ready to have them installed.

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did this end up workiing out for you? I am getting ready to have them installed.

It turned out good, steering wheel was still centered and didn’t pull.

I had it aligned just in case, camber was slightly off. And toe. But I didnt notice a ride or handling difference before or after.

1.5” made mine perfect level, except a full tank of gas makes it lean drivers rear down. In all very happy.

Although I didn’t clock the spacer so the stickers aligned on the shock so that’s killing me..

65669BA9-244A-41D3-975E-70F8A9AB90AD.jpeg