GEN 2 Alcon Brakes Group Buy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pm me pricing please, thank you.

PM sent.

Please PM me a price for fronts, rears, including the tie rod kit if it’s necessary. 2017 SCREW

Your PM functionality is not turned on, so I'm unable to send you a PM. Feel free to send us an email at sales AT apollo-optics DOT com

Thank you!

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking forward to some reviews once you guys take delivery.

My friend and I installed the front brakes and SS brake lines all around last week on my 19. There is a huge difference in peddle feel. Just touching the brake peddle causes the truck to slow down. I have much greater confidence in the stopping ability of the truck now.

FYI, I bought a quart of Dot 4 LV brake fluid and it was enough to bleed the 4 corners. The local NAPA store did not have it on the shelf, but got it the next day.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My friend and I installed the front brakes and SS brake lines all around last week on my 19. There is a huge difference in peddle feel. Just touching the brake peddle causes the truck to slow down. I have much greater confidence in the stopping ability of the truck now.

FYI, I bought a quart of Dot 4 LV brake fluid and it was enough to bleed the 4 corners. The local NAPA store did not have it on the shelf, but got it the next day.

Thank you for chiming in, Jim!