GEN 2 Alcon Brakes Group Buy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do we need to be the whole kit or can swing replacement rotors and pads?

The price is only for a full axle kit with calipers, rotors, pads, etc. You don’t have to buy a front/rear kit, you can still take advantage of the Group Buy with a front only kit.

However, individual pieces like rotors/pads are not included. However, we can get you setup with those parts if needed and help a bit on the price.

price please......thx nick

PM sent!

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Nick, You said earlier that the cut-off was the 31st of this month correct? Which means that any orders in by that time would also ship with the group pricing right?

I'm still a little on the fence from pulling the trigger. I'm hoping to hear from someone who has the stock beadlocks to see if they fit without having to do any modifications to the tie rods. And I'm still not wild about putting spacers on my truck even though they're only 7 mm .

But like I said I really want to hear from someone who orders this kit with a truck like mine.

So boys and girls... If you order this kit and you have a 17 Raptor with the stock beadlock wheels let me know how these alcon's fit, and any and all issues you encounter. Thx!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Nick, You said earlier that the cut-off was the 31st of this month correct? Which means that any orders in by that time would also ship with the group pricing right?

I'm still a little on the fence from pulling the trigger. I'm hoping to hear from someone who has the stock beadlocks to see if they fit without having to do any modifications to the tie rods. And I'm still not wild about putting spacers on my truck even though they're only 7 mm .

But like I said I really want to hear from someone who orders this kit with a truck like mine.

So boys and girls... If you order this kit and you have a 17 Raptor with the stock beadlock wheels let me know how these alcon's fit, and any and all issues you encounter. Thx!

Yes, the 31st will be the last day of the Group Buy.

Regarding wheel fitment, we’ve test fit the the 2017-2018 beadlock style and the 7mm billet spacer is required. However, the wheel choice has no impact on the tie rod and caliper clearance.

The issue is that Ford is using two different manufacturers for the tie rods on the trucks, but there are no visually discernible differences between the two, so you cannot tell just by looking at them.

This is why we recommend purchasing the tie rod ends or new tie rods so that if you get halfway into your install and they dont’ fit, you have the parts right there.

If you are able to fit the kit with your OEM tie rods, we will refund the purchase of the ADD Tie Rod Kit or Tie Rod Adapter Kit in it’s entirety and we will send you a label for the return shipping as long as the Tie Rods or Tie Rod Adapters are still brand new and not installed.

Lastly, regarding the 7mm billet spacers, the offset of your wheels will effectively change from +34 to +27 offset, as we discussed previously. This is still a more positive and closer to OEM offset than the majority of aftermarket wheels.

For example, Method Race Wheels are a 17x8.5 0 offset in Raptor fitment. Other popular wheels like the VenomRex line are a 17x9 wheel on a +12 offset.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.