GEN 2 Alcon Brakes Group Buy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since the front package far surpasses the stock front brakes, should there be any concern with brake bias etc. when using only the fronts on a 2019? Any feeling when if/when a rear package for them will be available? thanks

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi nick what suspension mods are on the truck shown? Comments on fit of the 325-60-20 wheel/tire combo? Thank you

The truck is running RPG Adjustable Collars on 2.625" lift. There is still slight rub at full lock on the inner fender well.

Can I get a price please

Price please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can I get the GB price.

What is the group buy price? I’m interested

Price please

Message sent, gents.

I have a 19’ interest in the fronts. Will the rear brakes eventually come out later this year?

No ETA at this time. The electronic rear parking brake is not compatible with this. The way the truck is set up, an electronic signal engages one of the rear pistons on each side of the truck and that acts as the parking brake. Unfortunately, this is not compatible with the Alcon system (or any aftermarket brake) as they're all run off of hydraulic fluid with no electric input.

PM a price please.

Thx.

Also interested in pricing. Thanks.

PMs sent!

I assume these we'll fit the stock beadlocks? If so PM please...

Yes sir! With the beadlock 17" wheels, you will have to run the included 7mm billet spacers for caliper clearance.

Since the front package far surpasses the stock front brakes, should there be any concern with brake bias etc. when using only the fronts on a 2019? Any feeling when if/when a rear package for them will be available? thanks

Alcon has confirmed that there is no brake bias running the front only kit. The truck still remains balanced.

For the rear kits, we do not have an ETA at this time. The electronic rear parking brake is not compatible with this. The way the truck is set up, an electronic signal engages one of the rear pistons on each side of the truck and that acts as the parking brake. Unfortunately, this is not compatible with the Alcon system (or any aftermarket brake) as they're all run off of hydraulic fluid with no electric input.

Hi Nick,
Please provide pricing. Thanks!

Please PM a price with front tie rod kit

PM price please.

PMs sent!