Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

The Alcon Group Buy is back by popular demand!

We are having a Group Buy on the Alcon Brake Kits that fit with 17" wheels!

The Gen 2 trucks may require aftermarket tie rods or tie rod adapters for proper fitment on the front kit. Ford uses two different manufacturers for the stock tie rods and tolerances are different. We recommend you add the tie rod adapters or tie rod kit to your order. If they're not required for fitment on your truck, we will issue a refund for the tie rod adapter kit if you do not wish to keep them.

Note: Rear Kit only fits 2010-2018 Ford Raptor and F-150 with manual parking brake.

2019-2020 Raptors can only use the Front Kit. The Rear Kit is not compatible with the electronic rear parking brake.

Front Kit: $2880 shipped (Retail: $3200)
Rear Kit: $2430 shipped (Retail: $2700)

I've linked the kits below for full info.

Front Kit: Ford F-150/Raptor Front Brake Kit - CE-BKF1559BE11

Rear Kit: Ford F-150/Raptor Rear Brake Kit - CE-BKR5059D07

Price is already marked down on the site, no discount code required!

Lastly, here's the video we made showing the increased performance overall vs stock brakes on our 2018 Raptor:

If you're interested, please send us a PM with any additional questions!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Hey guys!

The Alcon Group Buy is back by popular demand!

We are having a Group Buy on the Alcon Brake Kits that fit with 17" wheels!

The Gen 2 trucks may require aftermarket tie rods or tie rod adapters for proper fitment on the front kit. Ford uses two different manufacturers for the stock tie rods and tolerances are different. We recommend you add the tie rod adapters or tie rod kit to your order. If they're not required for fitment on your truck, we will issue a refund for the tie rod adapter kit if you do not wish to keep them.

Note: Rear Kit only fits 2010-2018 Ford Raptor and F-150 with manual parking brake.

2019-2020 Raptors can only use the Front Kit. The Rear Kit is not compatible with the electronic rear parking brake.

Front Kit: $2880 shipped (Retail: $3200)
Rear Kit: $2430 shipped (Retail: $2700)

I've linked the kits below for full info.

Front Kit: Ford F-150/Raptor Front Brake Kit - CE-BKF1559BE11

Rear Kit: Ford F-150/Raptor Rear Brake Kit - CE-BKR5059D07

Price is already marked down on the site, no discount code required!

Lastly, here's the video we made showing the increased performance overall vs stock brakes on our 2018 Raptor:

If you're interested, please send us a PM with any additional questions!

So what options are there for those of us that have a 19-20 Raptor with the rear electronic parking brake?

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Zombie do you have a lot squeek noise when coming to slow stop, light brake application as in driving through town? My Alcons squeak a ton , just wondering if its the nature of the pads and hi performance brakes. I'm on 37's and it stops really good when you lay into them.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Zombie do you have a lot squeek noise when coming to slow stop, light brake application as in driving through town? My Alcons squeak a ton , just wondering if its the nature of the pads and hi performance brakes. I'm on 37's and it stops really good when you lay into them.

yes, they do squeek a little. I like it because they sound like race brakes. You may have to re-bed the pads if you're getting excessive squeaking. The pads can glaze if you're too ginger on them.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So what options are there for those of us that have a 19-20 Raptor with the rear electronic parking brake?

For the 2019 and 2020 trucks, you can run the front brake kit only and keep the OEM rear brakes. Most guys who do this end up painting their rear brake calipers red to match. The system does remain in balance with the Alcon kit on the front axle only. Additionally, we can also offer a rotor and pad upgrade for the rear.

Upgraded SS braided brake lines can also be added on all trucks.

You will have a slight squeak under light braking. That's just the nature of high performance brakes. However, once they get nicely warmed up, the squeaking should dissipate.

That is the old thread from last year that I bumped. That way those who were a part of the thread last year, but did not take advantage of the sale, would get a notification that it is on again. Apologies for the inconvenience.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes, they do squeek a little. I like it because they sound like race brakes. You may have to re-bed the pads if you're getting excessive squeaking. The pads can glaze if you're too ginger on them.

Going to Re-bed them this Saturday .

If anybody is on the fence about getting these they improve braking immensely over stock. Especially if you have larger tires.