Alcon Brake Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures for you:

66eea41ec41e6b20ab489a9a29b3ba1d.jpg
a377940795a33c3742d2cc5f8d60077b.jpg

Rear Fitment:
7e0cb6ee152d97f871040c9e5009ec26.jpg
921152d83dc43df5266dd2ff7fb9d968.jpg

Additionally, if you haven’t seen it yet, here’s the video we made doing testing of the Alcon kit:

Please note: this video mentioned the ADD Tie Rod Adapters which are no longer requires on 2017+ Raptors.

Since the Alcon kit is made to be used with OEM lines, any aftermarket alternative that is designed to fit the OEM braking system will fit Alcon. We like the lines from Crown. They’re SS lines and Kevlar coated. Pricing is $219 shipped for all lines (front and rear).

Since you mentioned that you intend to run 18” wheels, here’s a look of the Alcon kit with 17” wheels for you to see as well.

a2c77e41cce494311d2e29d605affc9e.jpg

Looks just beautiful
Thank you for your post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khaled

Reaction score
Tony,

I wanted to update you on the Alcon kit. This month, we're now offering the kit for $5400 as a factory authorized price for Black Friday.

Additionally, the kit has been updated for the 2017+ Raptors and tie rods/tie rod adapters are no longer required.

The kit is $5400 shipped to your door front and rear.

The Wilwood kit isn't as difficult as you mentioned. We can package them with the lines you need and have done it for customers in the past. Tie rod kit may be needed on some trucks. Wilwood cannot confirm and blames Ford for using two different tie rod manufacturers. However, keep in mind that the kit requires 20" wheels and the factory 17" spare will not fit. So you may incur additional expense going with an extra 20" wheel and tire to fit. Or, run without a spare.

Additionally, we're also a Brembo dealer and would be happy to offer you a quote and pricing.

Frankly, I'm an Alcon fan for multiple reasons and we run the Alcon kit on our shop truck.
kindly correct me If I'm wrong the Alcon can be used with factory 17" wheels ??

blwnazstang

Reaction score
We carry them all, but I tend to view the Wilwood kit as second tier to Alcon. It’s just more generic and not as Raptor specific as the Alcon kit. Especially with regards to the off-road style of the Alcon kit (1-piece rotors, ductile iron calipers, c-slotted rotors).

We tested the Alcon kit on our shop truck with 20” VenomRex 601 wheels and 325/60/20 tires and we achieved a stopping distance of 105 feet from 60-0mph.

Had we been rocking 17” wheels and OEM tires, we would have been under 100ft. I haven’t seen another kit on the market that has proven distances as low as what we’ve seen on the Alcon kit.

Plus, you won’t have to swap your spare for a 20” wheel and tire like you will for the Wilwood Kit.

Between the two, I choose Alcon. We only intended to run the Alcon kit for testing, but ended up loving it so much, we kept it on the truck.

Also, if you want to upgrade to SS lines, we can coordinate that for you as well.

What type of data aquisition and procedure is used to acheive your stopping distances?

blwnazstang

Reaction score
Ok, so you don't use actual data aquisition then? Would you know if these Alcon kits are certified to meet standards of FMVSS 126 and FMVSS135 like original equipment?

barryc

Reaction score
Hi Nick - can you pm me a price for the Alcon BBK and the wheel/tire setup shown below? Thanks, Barry

a2c77e41cce494311d2e29d605affc9e.jpg[/QUOTE]