Alcon Brake Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wondered why Brembo wasn't a choice.

No matter what, Just because a wheel is 20" diameter does not mean it will clear BB's. The wheel profile has to be correct.

http://www.customwheels4u.com/news/

Wheel manufacturers also have 'profile images', but they are harder to figure out with just a cardboard template.

Here are HRE's and Brembo's.....

HRE Raptor 02.jpg

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
R1 concepts BBK is NOT made in China! They are custom built to order in California not sure where you get this information from if it’s from Alcon that’s **** poor information.

Everything about my R1 BBK is worth the cost.

They fit perfectly with no new tie rods or wheels spacers needed and they come with stainless lines. Rick@freedommotorsports has the easy to use fitment files at the ready so you can see what size rotors and calipers fit your wheels.

You can select painted or anodizing billet calipers in whatever color your heart desires. Rotors are two piece with anodized hats. Amazingly light saving sprung rotating mass. Saved me aprox. 50lbs from stock with massive 8 piston,380mm rotor front and 6 piston 356mm rear.

All for $3-$4k less than Brembo. The R1 BBK is in the same quality as my 17 C7 Grand Sport Brembo with less dust.

I have over 6k miles on mine thus far and they have been perfect.

Buy what you want it’s your money but stop spreading false information.

68777da45301b388162588d4ba3245fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
R1 concepts BBK is NOT made in China! They are custom built to order in California not sure where you get this information from if it’s from Alcon that’s **** poor information.

Everything about my R1 BBK is worth the cost.

They fit perfectly with no new tie rods or wheels spacers needed and they come with stainless lines. Rick@freedommotorsports has the easy to use fitment files at the ready so you can see what size rotors and calipers fit your wheels.

You can select painted or anodizing billet calipers in whatever color your heart desires. Rotors are two piece with anodized hats. Amazingly light saving sprung rotating mass. Saved me aprox. 50lbs from stock with massive 8 piston,380mm rotor front and 6 piston 356mm rear.

All for $3-$4k less than Brembo. The R1 BBK is in the same quality as my 17 C7 Grand Sport Brembo with less dust.

I have over 6k miles on mine thus far and they have been perfect.

Buy what you want it’s your money but stop spreading false information.

68777da45301b388162588d4ba3245fd.jpg

daa0140f760af6aad1c79e09a7e5713e.jpg

Looks pretty.
Alcon is sure R1 concepts are made in China.
I personally came across a thread here where it was mentioned that R1 distributor in NY was very reluctant to confirm definitively that their kits aren’t Chinese made.
I’m sure the can be custom ordered in California, but easily manufactured in China after order is placed.
Or perhaps you know exact manufacturing location/address?

wjn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it matter if it is made in China? All Iphones are made in China. Quality control is the key.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Then this should be areal shock to you all.

Almost all the US Forged Wheel manufacturers are now getting parts and forgings from China!

Not Innov8! Support them when you can!!!!!! He refuses to use any part not made in the USA.6lug Beadlock Raw Machined Black Ring.png

And not a single price reduction!

Would you buy a Chinese Made Raptor?

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
Then this should be areal shock to you all.

Almost all the US Forged Wheel manufacturers are now getting parts and forgings from China!

Not Innov8! Support them when you can!!!!!! He refuses to use any part not made in the USA.View attachment 115073

And not a single price reduction!

Would you buy a Chinese Made Raptor?
******* right. Manufacturing processes should be reflected in the price. If R1 brakes were $1,000 a piece - no problem. But at Alcon and Wilwood (and close to Brembo) levels fvkk no.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
******* right. Manufacturing processes should be reflected in the price. If R1 brakes were $1,000 a piece - no problem. But at Alcon and Wilwood (and close to Brembo) levels fvkk no.

Have you received a quote for the R1 BBK? They are less than everyone you just mentioned, depending on size a lot less than the above! If you purchase a R1 BBK same size as Alcon your about $2k less.

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
Have you received a quote for the R1 BBK? They are less than everyone you just mentioned, depending on size a lot less than the above! If you purchase a R1 BBK same size as Alcon your about $2k less.

Their prices are exactly as Wilwoods

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thanks Brett for the shout out, I do appreciate it.
We sell the R1 Big Brake Kits, we took care of Brett and can take care of you.
With the holidays approaching, I can offer FRF discounts that you will NOT get from R1 direct.
Please message me if you are interested in a quote, you will not be disappointed.
Thanks, Rick