Alcon BBK review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to do thee so bad but the brake dust kills me! I know as soon as I put dustless pads back on it will be just as mushy as factory.

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to do thee so bad but the brake dust kills me! I know as soon as I put dustless pads back on it will be just as mushy as factory.
I ceramic coated my wheels and calipers and the dust comes off without spraying any wheel cleaner product with just a pressure hose

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice it fits the stock 17" wheels
Yes it does. Although I had to insta ll the wheel spacers that was included with the kit, I believe they are .7 mm, but don’t quite me in that. the Spacers really improve the stance/look. Some have to install tie rods to all clearance of the Calipers , I did not

element217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it does. Although I had to insta ll the wheel spacers that was included with the kit, I believe they are .7 mm, but don’t quite me in that. the Spacers really improve the stance/look. Some have to install tie rods to all clearance of the Calipers , I did not
Spacers for front and rear or just front? Just wondering how the overall offset looks on all 4 corners.