Alcon BBK, Damn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saying Brembo is the best is like saying Rolex is the best. They make a good product but really are riding on good marketing and great brand recognition. The are are a lot of better options.

True, but I like Rolex because they make every single part in every single watch they make. Lot's of companies (Panerai for example) don't (or didn't) even make movements. There are however, much nicer watches for sure.

Now back on topic

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can confirm it fits with the stock wheels. It needs a 5mm spacer, which Alcon supplies, in order to fit. An aftermarket 17" wheel with less than stock offset will work too.

We've installed a handful of these Alcon kits, and two of the brembo kits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video says nothing about a spacer, only that it works with factory wheels...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JakobPorter

Reaction score
I have baer brakes on my 2014 JK with 38x14.5" bf goodrich KO2's and 20" beadlocks. Thats a lot of weight to stop and they work flawlessly. I have had them on since 2k miles and I am currently at 32k miles with 40% pads left. I am thinking about putting them on my raptor when the jeep sells. Just a thought for you guys...

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have baer brakes on my 2014 JK with 38x14.5" bf goodrich KO2's and 20" beadlocks. Thats a lot of weight to stop and they work flawlessly. I have had them on since 2k miles and I am currently at 32k miles with 40% pads left. I am thinking about putting them on my raptor when the jeep sells. Just a thought for you guys...

the big draw to the alcons are they they offer much improved breaking that still fits under a stock sized wheel

JakobPorter

Reaction score
the big draw to the alcons are they they offer much improved breaking that still fits under a stock sized wheel

Totally understand, just thought I would contribute my experience with them to this forum. I personally prefer them over the brembos placed in the Range Rover svr I used to drive. However, since I am wanting to keep the stock hbeadlock wheels I will definitely look into alcons. The only think I noticed was that they only replace the front brakes and rotors. I am curious as to why I hadn't noticed a rear brake kit either. Do you know if they offer those as well?