Alcon 6 piston brake kit with stock 17" wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's right..

This brake kit will bolt on to a fully stock truck if you want. Factory spindles and suspension and 17" wheels. But obviously it will also bolt on to any aftermarket kits that use the same brake set up as stock.

6 piston opposing calipers with better rotors. And yes they fit in the factory stock ford 17" wheel and you don't need any funky offset or wheel spacers to make it work. The rear gets a similar 4 piston opposing caliper in the back with better rotors too.

The brake upgrade kit will include the 6 piston front calipers, brake pads, rotor and hat kit and mounting hardware for front. 4 piston rear calipers, brake pads, rotor and hat kit and mounting hardware for rear brakes. Entire kit will retail for $8900

uploadfromtaptalk1397611613989.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1397611636825.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1397611657805.jpg

-Greg (aka Squatting Dog)

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
FINALLY!!!!

I have been waiting for this since I got my truck. I hate the fact that you had to buy 20s to get decent brakes...

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very cool product.

$8900 for all 4 corners is not that far from what many other brake companies offer 6-piston upgrades for. This is a great product for those that want to keep the OE wheel for looks or performance.

It is only money right?.... just about 8,000 more dollars than I have to spend on brakes though...

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn...just finished prepping the brakes for the NORRA 1000 a couple of weeks ago...plus spares. Sounds like a sweet setup.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Price seems high, let's compare to other big brake kits on the market..

Brembo GT Front Brake kit
$4,795

No rear kit available

Baer Brake kit front
$3,895.99

Baer Brake kit rear
$3,895.95

Baer brake kit all 4 wheels
$7,791

All above kits require 20" wheels, Alcon is the ONLY one able to fit stock 17" wheels..

Alcon, Baer, Brembo kits all use 6 pistons in front..

This is the same setup used on trophy trucks (jimco, agm)..

charles06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the size difference regarding the rotors? The reason some of these other kits require bigger wheels is due to a bigger rotor, not just because the caliper is bigger. I upgraded my Hummer H2 to an AP Racing big brake kit, but not only did I get bigger calipers, I also got 16" rotors up front. They're huge and make a drastic difference.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the size difference regarding the rotors? The reason some of these other kits require bigger wheels is due to a bigger rotor, not just because the caliper is bigger. I upgraded my Hummer H2 to an AP Racing big brake kit, but not only did I get bigger calipers, I also got 16" rotors up front. They're huge and make a drastic difference.

Stock rotors 13.8"

Both Brembo and Baer have 15" disks for the front.

Alcon Rotors are 14"

Last edited: