Air purifier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in CA which is on fire basically every year around this time. When the AQI is high I keep my climate control on recirculate, although I'm not sure how much it really helps.

I've been thinking of getting something like this to keep in my AC outlet. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000G2BESO/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Anything that can help me not breathe as much crappy air is worth some peace of mind to me.

Do you use something you like / recommend?

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be curious to see if it works, I was recently diagnosed with asthma and Colorado air isn't much better right now.

MdnytRyder

Reaction score
I live in CA which is on fire basically every year around this time. When the AQI is high I keep my climate control on recirculate, although I'm not sure how much it really helps.

I've been thinking of getting something like this to keep in my AC outlet. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000G2BESO/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Anything that can help me not breathe as much crappy air is worth some peace of mind to me.

Do you use something you like / recommend?
For what it’s worth I have a germ guardian in my office at work...that I no longer work in lol.

But while we were there people would walk in and say it smelled so much cleaner in my office. Used it for dust, virus, and mold.

Seemed to work well!

Good luck out there man. Hate seeing all of those fires and people displaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I find these work very well to battle high levels of interior pollution. The machine washable cover is great in case you shart on it.

GREY FLATULENCE FILTERING CUSHION
Our flatulence filtering cushion can be used at home, work or on the go, thanks to it’s lightweight and discreet design.
This cushion was designed to give you the added reassurance you’re looking for.
Machine washable cover.

Shreddies+Seat+Pad-DSC_3539.jpg

Last edited: