Air Noise from rear compartment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Temecula41171

Reaction score
Good day all, I just purchased a 2021 Raptor this week. In the backseat behind the driver next to the door, there is an air vent that continually is pushing air. It is kind of annoying and I see no way to turn it off. The air is actually coming out of a vent there. I would assume its like a fresh air vent, but I can't turn it off. Picture attached. Just wondering if anybody can tell me what it is.tempImageePraQ5.jpg

RaptX4

Reaction score
I just bought a new 2021 Raptor and have the same issue. Did you ever find a resolution for this?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just bought a new 2021 Raptor and have the same issue. Did you ever find a resolution for this?
It’s most likely the Pro Power Inverter fan. A Service Message was released with a software update for all trucks built on or before 11/22/2021.

RaptX4

Reaction score
Great help - truck is going to Ford shop on Monday for initial PA state inspection, and I' have them check the service message. Thanks!