Air Conditioning - not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the word on my truck today. The issue is what is covered by the TSB. I did give a printed copy of the TSB to the dealer when I dropped it off.
I just want my left vent to blow the right amount of air lol

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say that's a design issue and not something that can be easily fixed.
Yeah that’s kind of what I’m thinking as well. Not happy with the answer, but who knows. Here in AZ, the corner left of the truck gets hot and it really sucks.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Must respectfully disagree. 4 Raptors and counting and I’ve never had an issue with the AC in any of them.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the word on my truck today. The issue is what is covered by the TSB. I did give a printed copy of the TSB to the dealer when I dropped it off.
Looking to see how this turns out. I scheduled mine for service 3 weeks out

Dubbs88

Reaction score
2022 Raptor less than 1000 miles and I’m having this exact issue. most of those miles have been fairly short trips. The two times I’ve driven the truck for longer duration, the issue has surfaced.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ac works when its stays on AC but my truck will switch from blowing cold air to hot air when the Heated seat button is turned on. A/c button is also on and set to 70-72.

Once i turn off the heated seat button, the hot air continues. If i turn the air down to LOW, it blows cold. Turn it back up to 70, blows hot again. If i turn the air off completely and let it sit for awhile, it will blow air similar to the temperature that i set.

Any thoughts?