Air Conditioning - not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have an appointment with dealer in two weeks and I was going to have them repair based on tsb. Sucks to hear that’s not the fix. I thought the TSB included replacing the temp sensor and a lot of people reported back saying the TSB resolved their issue?
It fixed the issue for some people who had a biased or incorrectly mounted evaporator temperature sensor, but apparently there’s more than one factor contributing to the freeze up condition.

Dubbs88

Reaction score
It fixed the issue for some people who had a biased or incorrectly mounted evaporator temperature sensor, but apparently there’s more than one factor contributing to the freeze up condition.
Thanks. Given weather is cooling off some and I won’t be using ac for much longer this year, I may hold off and see if any new info/TSB come out over the winter. Would hate to have my dash ripped out for nothing. Unfortunately I still have to keep dealer appointment to get bad shock replaced . SMH