Aiming Ditch Light/A Pillar Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
So for those of you who have a thing for Exterior Illumination, how did you aim your Ditch/A Pillar Lights? I'm thinking I want to point mine off to the side a pinch, but I wasn't sure how much? I'm just trying to figure out the most efficient way to use the current setup on my truck.

DitchLights2.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It’s not like you’ve got a Raptor with freakin’ lasers, there will be some side spill, even on a spot beam. I’d point them pretty darn straight, and that’s what I did for my spots.

OP
OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
It’s not like you’ve got a Raptor with freakin’ lasers, there will be some side spill, even on a spot beam. I’d point them pretty darn straight, and that’s what I did for my spots.

I get that, just curious what others have done. I've never had ditch lights so I'm just getting a feeler for what others do.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Roger that. I think using them offset from front would be an inefficient use of your lighting overall. You want the powerful lights pushing out further, if you need infill lighting or angled / spill light, I’d address that with either the bumper mount lights or pick up some smaller cubes like the BD s1’s and go for a wide angle lens.