Agate Black w/ Method NV 395

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wake4dubleup

Reaction score
Anybody put Method NV 305 wheels (titanium or bronze) on their Agate black raptor? If yes, please post pics. I’m looking to buy these wheels for mine and can’t seem to find pics with these two wheel colors. Thanks!

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw those last week on a black truck (ram) Those wheels will look fire on a black Raptor. Love the bronze.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually wait. Dont get the fake bead-locks dude. Get the ones without that. I had the roost on my old JK and loved them.ABDC42BD-4EF5-486D-83DD-3C00A5AF801F.jpeg

Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I have the black methods on my LFG Gen 2. They make them in bedlock, too bad I found that out after I put the non bedlocks on my truck.

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
I saw those last week on a black truck (ram) Those wheels will look fire on a black Raptor. Love the bronze.

these or 310's in bronze is what i will do. thought i would hate the stock wheels from pictures but i actually dig them in person. but it will only be a matter of time lol