Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my wheels today as well.

Went with the 20x9 trophys on BFgs - I am so much happier with the bigger wheel. I initially did some 17x9 but felt I was missing something and decided to get a brighter wheel to contrast. Matches the plastics well also.

I like those. The anthracite gives them good contrast. I would seriously consider this setup for my 2018, with maybe some Toyo RTs. Do the 20s with the KO2s stiffen the sidewall flex/seem to handle better?

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't noticed any difference to be honest- rides just like my 17's. I think the truck needed a bigger wheel as the truck is so big - this seems like what a factory set up should be but I get there is less tire and more probable concern of bending a wheel.

Got her washed and detailed this morning. The plastics are not an exact match but I have had a lot of compliments. Seems more like a race truck vs the method vex blacked out look I had.

Attachments

• IMG_1528.jpg
    IMG_1528.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_1531.jpg
    IMG_1531.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 263

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was my truck with Vexs on

Attachments

• IMG_1509.jpg
    IMG_1509.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_1473.jpg
    IMG_1473.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 315

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rotiform Forged SCN with OMF drain rings. These are off to powder. They're gonna look sick when they're finished. Matte Black wheel with gloss black ring. Going on a Magnetic SCAB

Attachments

• IMG_0446.jpg
    IMG_0446.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 127

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rotiform Forged SCN with OMF drain rings. These are off to powder. They're gonna look sick when they're finished. Matte Black wheel with gloss black ring. Going on a Magnetic SCAB

Please post pics once they're all done and installed. That's gonna look sweet.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Ill admit that the ascetics are not improved with the 2" smaller diameter tires, but the trade off was well worth it for my Raptor. I bought the wheels & tires on E-bay from someone that bought a new F150 and wanted to go to different wheels and tires. I kept the stock set as not to limit myself in the future. The 1" lower ride height is noticeable every time I get in the truck. The silver paint in the rear wheel well was more noticeable so I had Rhino Liner sprayed in to black it out. The difference in road ride is noticeable. I have had many 4 wheel drive trucks with this size and type tires. I'm sure that with the Raptors superior suspension my truck will never let me down on the limited off roading that I will do.

What in the flying **** lmao. You the ultimate troll man. You win

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Day All, is the fuel beast available in 17inch to my stock tires???

If so where can i get them. The look nice in mate black.