Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have a pic of the RRW wheel?

RRW wheels has a wheel coming out that weighs 22lbs and the Firestone AT weighs 60lbs per tire and has a more street friendly tread. It's not 22lbs per corner but it does drop you about 15lbs per corner while not having to mess with the speedo.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What is the size? 17x8.5 or 17x9? I assume it is a cast wheel? If yes, how in the hell did they get it so light?

17x8.5 +00. Yes cast. I think a lot of it has to do with being a plain six spoke without all the flashy extras. No fake beadlock, not bolts etc... If Method can make the full faced roost weight 24-25lbs I think it makes sense that this one is only 22lbs. A lot of companies use the same molds for 8 lug trucks and 6 lugs trucks to cut costs. Since this is a dedicated 5/6 lug it probably allows them to shave some weight too.

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill admit that the ascetics are not improved with the 2" smaller diameter tires, but the trade off was well worth it for my Raptor. I bought the wheels & tires on E-bay from someone that bought a new F150 and wanted to go to different wheels and tires. I kept the stock set as not to limit myself in the future. The 1" lower ride height is noticeable every time I get in the truck. The silver paint in the rear wheel well was more noticeable so I had Rhino Liner sprayed in to black it out. The difference in road ride is noticeable. I have had many 4 wheel drive trucks with this size and type tires. I'm sure that with the Raptors superior suspension my truck will never let me down on the limited off roading that I will do.

Wow. Just wow.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question- I am installing Fuel trophys on my truck as we speak 20x9 5"backspacing with ko2 35x12.5x20's on them.

Since the circumference of tire is the same as my stock one will I have issues on speedo or on gears/transmission?

I have 5star and left them a message to see if I can change my settings but haven't heard back.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Quick question- I am installing Fuel trophys on my truck as we speak 20x9 5"backspacing with ko2 35x12.5x20's on them.

Since the circumference of tire is the same as my stock one will I have issues on speedo or on gears/transmission?

I have 5star and left them a message to see if I can change my settings but haven't heard back.

The OE tire vs the ones you have a within .25" of each other. No need to recal.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill admit that the ascetics are not improved with the 2" smaller diameter tires, but the trade off was well worth it for my Raptor. I bought the wheels & tires on E-bay from someone that bought a new F150 and wanted to go to different wheels and tires. I kept the stock set as not to limit myself in the future. The 1" lower ride height is noticeable every time I get in the truck. The silver paint in the rear wheel well was more noticeable so I had Rhino Liner sprayed in to black it out. The difference in road ride is noticeable. I have had many 4 wheel drive trucks with this size and type tires. I'm sure that with the Raptors superior suspension my truck will never let me down on the limited off roading that I will do.

:slap::signs16::snoopfacepalm: