Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just buy new sensors. Why pay to break down the stock wheels when you can buy OEM Ford sensors for like $15 on Amazon.

Because I was pulling the tires off already to put on the new wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're 17x8.5 +6. There is a pic of that fitment in this thread
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f264/how-far-will-my-wheels-stick-out-thread-52642/

You don't happen to have a straight on front or rear view do you? Love that looks of that thing but want to make sure the wheels stick out 1-2" and not sure if a 8.5 wheel will do that with 35x12.50's with that offset. I was looking at an 18x9 +1 offset to give it the wider stance however your set up looks great (and might help me navigate ATM's and drive thru's with the wider body on the raptor lol.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You don't happen to have a straight on front or rear view do you? Love that looks of that thing but want to make sure the wheels stick out 1-2" and not sure if a 8.5 wheel will do that with 35x12.50's with that offset. I was looking at an 18x9 +1 offset to give it the wider stance however your set up looks great (and might help me navigate ATM's and drive thru's with the wider body on the raptor lol.

Post number 8 in that thread has a truck with 9" +01 wheels