Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey question for folks (maybe 2 questions)...

- Call local tire shop they say they will not move old (10K no issues) tires to new wheels. Is this normal or are they an outlier?

- For anyone in NorCal/San Jose any tire shop you would recommend in Southbay. I was using Wheel Works, previously actually very good for my uses, not as good today.

Also...
** Thanks to Justin at PacWheels for help with Method MR703 in +25 matte black **

America's Tire was good to me in Dublin. I'm sure most of the others around San Jose should be similar just busy. Their parent, Discount Tire, I almost use exclusively outside of California and have good service always. New tires, wheel only swaps and summer to winter tire swaps consistently been done well.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are any Vendors, dealers for Titan 7 wheels T-AK1 wheels? Looking at getting a set of those soon. 5 wheels, maybe even 6.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Capture.JPG I have a set(4) of these to be delivered tomorrow from Tire Rack. They'll replace the OEM Bead-Lock Forged along with a new set of the OEM (Load C) BFG KO2s. I'll likely keep the Bead-Lock wheels with the 60k mile KO2s on them. These weigh 24.5lbs, so they're still much lighter than Bead-Locks.

Note the OEM tires on OEM Bead-Locks weigh 100lbs each!

Last edited:

TwizzleStix

Reaction score

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
View attachment 166787 I have a set(4) of these to be delivered tomorrow from Tire Rack. They'll replace the OEM Bead-Lock Forged along with a new set of the OEM (Load C) BFG KO2s. I'll likely keep the Bead-Lock wheels with the 60k mile KO2s on them. These weigh 24.5lbs, so they're still much lighter than Bead-Locks.

Note the OEM tires on OEM Bead-Locks weigh 100lbs each!

I’ve got the same ones, not yet mounted and also will be shod with fresh KO2’s.

TwizzleStix

Reaction score
@06z I second this. We ordered one set from Titan for a customer and they're a nightmare to deal with from a vendors stand point. They prefer to sell direct I think.

LOL Yeah, the owner "James "Jimmy" Yang" corresponds directly with the customers. I did have some issues with my order that resulted in a late delivery, lost order, etc., so I can see where a vendor would rather not even deal with them for such a small or non-existent profit...

edit: the wheels themselves are great, but you can only get them in -1mm offset, so they will poke a good bit. If you really off-road your truck they will likely cause body contact....