Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@405

Would like to see those pics. Nice looking wheels. What size/offset are they?

Only 2 options from Innov8 in the non-beadlock 17" version. +6 and -6. We do about 50/50 on them. Just depends on the style each person likes. On 18s and 20s you can go 0 offset or +12, but the 18s and 20s are 9" wide vs the 17s are 8.5" wide.

For closer to stock fitment, you'll want something in the +34 to +25 range. Method has a few options and AlphaEquipt does too.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@405

Would like to see those pics. Nice looking wheels. What size/offset are they?
Sweet looking. I was considering these exact wheels, color combination as I want to put a BBK on my raptor Connor still might go this route if I can’t fit R1 concepts. Please post pictures once it’s installed

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 2 options from Innov8 in the non-beadlock 17" version. +6 and -6. We do about 50/50 on them. Just depends on the style each person likes. On 18s and 20s you can go 0 offset or +12, but the 18s and 20s are 9" wide vs the 17s are 8.5" wide.

For closer to stock fitment, you'll want something in the +34 to +25 range. Method has a few options and AlphaEquipt does too.

Still really want a bead grip (703/704) in a +25. Was told its coming but cant get Method to give a date.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 151170 View attachment 151171 View attachment 151172 Finally bit the bullet and went with the new MR703’s in black with 37” KO2’s. Truck looks amazing though I would probably prefer a little less offset. Running Eibachs in the front with a little rubbing at full lock until I trimmed the inner corner of the fender liner, but it will still go to SVC on the 14th for the full 37 treatment so I can off-road with a little more confidence i won’t be tearing anything up. Have my 2020 factory beadlock and tire setup with 10/32’s tread still on them if anyone in SoCal is interested.

do you have any detailed pics of the work SVC did to your fender wells? I am going there in a few weeks to get a similar setup to you and was concerned of how the fenders would looks and if anything would be structurally compromised. I know SVC can work up some sick fab work, so I was wondering if I could have them tig up some plates to make it look pretty and strong in there.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went with Vorsteiner/VenomRex 20's & 35x12.5x20 tire, because I'd had 17" & 18" wheels on my rigs in the past. But after 2 years, if I could do it all over again, I would go with a 17" wheel like the Black Rhino Abrams or Arsenal in Gunmetal and 35x12.5x17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I've had no issues with the 20's, just would feel less nervous about rubbing curbs or rocks with expensive wheels..........

IMG_0714.jpg

Last edited:

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 151170 View attachment 151171 View attachment 151172 Finally bit the bullet and went with the new MR703’s in black with 37” KO2’s. Truck looks amazing though I would probably prefer a little less offset. Running Eibachs in the front with a little rubbing at full lock until I trimmed the inner corner of the fender liner, but it will still go to SVC on the 14th for the full 37 treatment so I can off-road with a little more confidence i won’t be tearing anything up. Have my 2020 factory beadlock and tire setup with 10/32’s tread still on them if anyone in SoCal is interested.

do you have any profile shots from the front and rear. I am getting literally the same setup and am debating waiting for the +25mm offset version of the Method 793 wheels. I see you are a bit frustrated those wheels stick out a bit far, and I prefer them to be flush and not stick out, that and it will minimize rubbing with the 37s, but not sure if it would negate drastic fender mods.
Do you have any input?