Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Like #pacific wheel said .. it is offset. I can't think of any aftermarket raptor wheels that has the same +34 offset as the oem ones.

XD Holeshot is a +34. The Method Con 6 used to be offered OEM offset but the demand wasn't there so I believe they axed it.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So if I switch to the same fifteen52
In 17x8 I will have issues with rubbing?

17x8.5* and the rubbing is minimal with OEM tires on the 17-18 trucks. Since the 19-20 trucks sit a tad higher you might be able to get away with OEM tires with that offset. If you have a 17-18 truck you'll probably want a small perch collar to raise the front for clearance

CM19Raptor

Reaction score
17x8.5* and the rubbing is minimal with OEM tires on the 17-18 trucks. Since the 19-20 trucks sit a tad higher you might be able to get away with OEM tires with that offset. If you have a 17-18 truck you'll probably want a small perch collar to raise the front for clearance

mine is a 19

rkwjunior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get why Wheel manufacturers that manufacture wheels for the Raptor usually only make 0 offset wheels?
Some of us don't want wheels out past the fenders.

katchup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Purchased some Fifteen52 Trubomac wheels. I want to replace the silver bolts for black ones. Anyone know where I can order these online? Or am I better off powder coating?