Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
weight?

All three finishes in stock on the new Icon Vector. 17x8.5 +06

vector6-17-bronze-finish.jpg

vector6-17-titanium-finish.jpg

vector6-17-satin-black-finish.jpg

FireMedic303

Reaction score
Edit
Engineer's were wrong. Wheel ended up weighing 25lbs when we got it on the scale.

Lightweight wheel alert!!
17x9 6x135 +12 (thankfully not another zero offset) Weight not official yet but is said to be roughly 22lbs with a load rating 2450lbs. Similar weight to the discontinued RRW RR2 wheel but with a better weight rating. These are also rotary forged opposed to a standard cast like RRW. Only finish will be black for the Raptor fitment. Toyota guys get a bronze option SMH

These are in transit, due to arrive later this week. Only 4 sets coming in on this first batch. PM or email if you want to get a set locked up. I can do $680 shipped on a set for this first batch.
ack-rhino-stadium-6-lug-matte-black-17x9-5-std-700.jpg

Do you still have these at that price? I just saw the bronze version of these in person at my buddies shop and man they look good, bummed that the bronze isn't available for us. Also ordered a set of RRW back in June and the order kept getting delayed so I ended up cancelling my order. Glad I did because there are better options out there!